randizzle4shizzlerandizzle4shizzle

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Motherload Motherload

good game

i love playing this game. the last time i played it i played for a couple of hours. it was just that good. can be kind of easy though.

Beat the Rush Beat the Rush

3rd place

it is kind of boring but i got third place on the leaderboard my first try

How fast can you click How fast can you click

unoriginal

i have already seen plenty of these games. and if you want to make it harder shut off the ability to press tab. i got 150 using tab and enter.

The Junk Yard The Junk Yard

cool

my only complaint is the same as the one before me, why do we have to start over when we fail a level instead of going back a level or redoing that one.

Simple Car Game Simple Car Game

good game

this is a good game and definitely not a screamer.

A Virtual Guitar A Virtual Guitar

Decent

you should update it with some changes though. For example it does not sound like a guitar. it sounds like a piano. also you should make it so that you use the keyboard instead of clicking the strings. Good try though.

Bike Challenge Bike Challenge

i agree

this game would be great if the physics were right. i shouldn't have to ride the brake to get over every obstacle. but if you change that you will have a great game under your belt.

Traffic! Puzzle Game Traffic! Puzzle Game

only one problem

if you made it so that you could drag the car instead of having to click like a million times on the car, i would give it a solid ten.

Spin the black circle Spin the black circle

good game

the ball looks like a green pokeball

Catch The Pancakes! Catch The Pancakes!

14 on hard

that got me first place too, whats the matter everybody, cant handle the arrows or what??